Please note this session is a hybrid session meaning you can participate either in person or online. If you’d like to participate in person, please pre-register yourself here (Peatix). (For online participation, you can pre-register yourself in this page.)
Organizer：Founder Institute Japan / Robotics x Tokyo / Openfor.co
Japan has a fast-growing startup ecosystem, and entrepreneurs here are lucky to have so many resources available to help them in their journey. One of the recently growing industries of startups is Robotics. Up until now, Japan has been leading the development of robotics globally. In this online interactive event, we are going to discuss and learn about the Robotics Startups Ecosystem and how it is going to shape the future. We are also going to discuss the significant role of the robotics industry in the world of startups and entrepreneurship. After we finish the session, we will do a networking session with all the participants and speakers to broaden our connection in this ecosystem.
- Michael Sudano, Senior Robotics Operations Engineer at Woven Planet Holdings
- Marko Simic, Chief Technology Officer at Ascent Robotics, Inc.
- Jad Tarifi, CEO and Co-Founder of Integral AI
- Erdinc Ekinci, Co-Founder, and CEO of Openfor.co, Co-Director of Founder Institute Japan
- Yu Li Shein, Co-Founder, and CEO of Openfor.co, Co-Director of Founder Institute Japan, CEO of Silicon Valley Branch of Global Innovation Consulting Inc.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a startup in Robotics Field
- Founders who have an interest in the Robotics Ecosystem
- Anyone who wants to know how the startup ecosystem works in Japan
- Anyone who wants to establish networking with a Japanese Robotics Startup ecosystem
About the Ecosystem Organizations:
- Robotics x Tokyo exists to connect robotics professionals, hobbyists, and those generally interested in robotics in the Tokyo area.Our goal is to bring together companies and individuals for the purposes of networking, communication, and collaboration, sharing academic and professional knowledge for the benefit of the robotics industry and beyond.
Finally, we strive to inspire the next generation of roboticists by promoting a healthy, diverse, and respectful community full of passionate future leaders.
- Founder Institute Japan (https://fi.co): The Founder Institute is the world’s most proven network to turn ideas into fundable startups, and startups into global businesses. Since 2009, our structured accelerator programs have helped over 6,000 entrepreneurs raise over $1.75BN in funding. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 95 countries, our mission is to empower communities of talented and motivated people to build impactful technology companies worldwide. We have launched the 2022 Virtual Accelerator Program in Japan. You can find more information and how to apply for Japan Chapter here (https://fi.co/japan)
- Openfor.co (https://www.openfor.co): Openfor.co is a global B2B collaboration platform and marketplace. We support people and organizations seeking growth, influence, and agility to build the next generation of products and services through building meaningful collaborations. We provide training, program development, collab marketplace as a platform for your business development and Go-To-Market goals.
- Speakers Introduction
- Panel Discussion
- Q&A From the audience
- Closing & Networking (only for physical)