Please note this session is a hybrid session meaning you can participate either in person or online. If you’d like to participate in person, please pre-register yourself here (Peatix). (For online participation, you can pre-register yourself in this page.)
Organizer：Founder Institute Japan / Openfor.co
Japan has a fast-growing startup ecosystem, and entrepreneurs here are lucky to have so many resources available to help them in their journey.
However, the number of startup creations is still less behind compared to other developed nations.
At this event, we will gather representatives from different entrepreneurial organizations like Founder Institute Japan and local entrepreneurs to outline and discuss “How we can create new startups more in Japan”
- Erdinc Ekinci, Co-Director of Founder Institute Japan, Co-Founder, and CEO of Openfor.co
- Yu Li Shein, Co-Director of Founder Institute Japan, Co-Founder, and CEO of Openfor.co, CEO of Silicon Valley Branch of Global Innovation Consulting Inc.
About the Ecosystem Organizations:
- Founder Institute Japan (https://fi.co): Founder Institute is Silicon Valley-based the world’s largest pre-seed accelerator program has launched the 2022 Virtual Accelerator Program in Japan. You can find more information and how to apply for Japan Chapter here (https://fi.co/japan)
- Openfor.co (https://www.openfor.co): Openfor.co is a partnership development platform, we help businesses to build partner programs and find the other programs to integrate for increasing their revenues, reducing their operating costs, and many more through strategic collaborations.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a startup in Japan
- Anyone who is looking for a global startup accelerator program based in Japan
- Founders Anyone who wants to learn about the resources available for local entrepreneurs
- Anyone who is interested in Entrepreneurship and would like to engage with global community leaders
What is the Agenda?
- Introduction about Organizations
- Seminar Session about HOW WE CAN CREATE NEW STARTUPS MORE IN JAPAN
- Question and Answer Session