Please note this session is a hybrid session meaning you can participate either in person or online. If you’d like to participate in person, please pre-register yourself here (Peatix). (For online participation, you can pre-register yourself in this page.)
The secret to success as a founder is not to get better at planning or predicting the future: It’s to get better at addressing unexpected challenges as they come.
In this master class, Renita will present her FASTT methodology for managing emotions and stress — so you can have more self-control and influence in high-stakes situations.
Participants will learn how to:
- Minimize the impact of uncertainty on productivity
- Override the three brain mistakes that keep you on the treadmill of survival — access better focus, decision-making and compound learning
- Identify and neutralize 1000s of “stealth triggers” so you can increase your capacity for stress without impacting your brain functioning or immune system
- Manage stress using “micro-shifts”– founders who miss this are destined to suffer from overwhelm and burn out
- Develop a 3-part recovery strategy, so you can be that calm, confident leader when emotions are high