※Please note this session is a hybrid session meaning you can participate either in person or online. If you’d like to participate in person, please pre-register yourself here (Peatix). (For online participation, you can pre-register yourself in this page.)
Organizer | 共催：Glasp Inc./ Lingo Mii/ Openfor.co
Venue | 会場：CIC Tokyo（1 Chome-17-1 Toranomon, Minato City, Tokyo 105-0001 ）
Description | 概要：
Are you an entrepreneur, developer, investor, or other professional interested in using generative AI to start or grow your business? Join us for an exciting networking and educational gathering focused on exploring the intersection of AI and entrepreneurship. At this event, you’ll hear from leading experts in the field of generative AI who will share their insights on how AI can help you generate new ideas, improve customer engagement, optimize operations, and enhance decision-making. You’ll also learn about the latest trends and best practices in using generative AI in defining a business idea, building a team, developing a product, getting feedback, marketing a product, scaling a business, and staying ahead of the curve. Through a combination of talks, panel discussions, and networking opportunities, you’ll gain valuable insights and also be able to connect with like-minded professionals in the AI community.
⚠️**This is a hybrid physical and live, interactive online event. For physically joining members, please show this event registration confirmation at the entrance of the venue**
- Kei Watanabe, Co-founder & PM at Glasp Inc.
- Kyo Ueda, Founder & CEO at Lingo Mii
- Yosuke Higashi, Founding Software Engineer at Citadel AI
- Erdinc Ekinci, Co-Founder, and CEO of Openfor.co, Co-Director of Founder Institute Japan.
- Yu Li Shein, Co-Founder, and CEO of Openfor.co, Co-Director of Founder Institute Japan, CEO of Silicon Valley Branch of Global Innovation Consulting Inc.
Who Should Attend?
- Entrepreneurs who are interested in exploring the intersection of AI with a focus on generative AI
- Developers who are interested in learning about the latest trends and best practices in using generative AI to build successful startup businesses
- Investors who are interested in investing in startups that leverage AI technologies
- Professionals who are interested in expanding their knowledge and network in the AI communities
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Introduction
- Panel discussions
- Question and Answer Session
- Networking Session