※Please note this session is a hybrid session meaning you can participate either in person or online. If you’d like to participate in person, please pre-register yourself here (Peatix). (For online participation, you can pre-register yourself in this page.)
Organizer | 主催者：<span”>Openfor.co X Founder Institute Japan X Venture Cafe Tokyo
Venue | 現地会場 ：CIC Tokyo（東京都港区虎ノ門1-17-1 虎ノ門ヒルズビジネスタワー 15F）
Description | 概要：
Join us for the “Founder Roundtable – Japan: Building The Future of Health and Wellness” event which brings early-stage founders in the Health and Wellness industry to explore the intersection of health, wellness, and technology that are shaping the future of health and wellness worldwide. We will highlight the practical applications and tangible benefits of various health and wellness startup solutions, demonstrating how they promote well-being, enhance efficiency, and contribute to cost savings in healthcare by startup founders. Gain valuable insights of the latest trends and advancements in HealthTech, and learn from industry experts who are driving the evolution of healthcare through innovative technological solutions. This event will also provide an opportunity for networking and collaboration, fostering connections between HealthTech startups, industry professionals and investors. Don’t miss this opportunity to be at the forefront of the health and technology revolution. Register now and be part of this dynamic event!
ABOUT THE SESSION
- Erdinc Ekinci: Co-Founder, CEO of Openfor.co, Co-Director of Founder Institute Japan, Co-Director of Founder Institute Korea
- Yu Li Shein: Co-Founder, COO of Openfor.co, Co-Director of Founder Institute Japan, Co-Director of Founder Institute Korea, CEO of Silicon Valley Branch of Global Innovation Consulting Inc.
Who Should Attend?
- Healthcare professionals who are interested in the latest healthcare technology advancements and improving patient care
- Individuals and firms seeking investment opportunities in the HealthTech sector
- Officials involved in healthcare policy and planning who are interested in leveraging technology to improve healthcare
- Individuals interested in the intersection of technology and healthcare.
- Individuals wanting to learn how technology enhances patient experiences and improves access to healthcare
- Professionals responsible for managing healthcare facilities, looking to improve efficiency and the patient experience
- Students and researchers in healthcare, technology, and innovation fields seeking to connect with professionals and stay informed
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome Speech
- Organizer Introductions
- Panel Speakers’ Introductions
- Panel Discussions
- Question and Answer Session
- Networking Session
About the Ecosystem Organizations:
- Openfor.co (https://www.openfor.co/): Openfor.co is a global partnership development incubator that provides an online platform, boot camp program, and global community for collaborations!
- Founder Institute Japan (https://fi.co): The Founder Institute is the world’s most proven network to turn ideas into fundable startups, and startups into global businesses. Since 2009, our structured accelerator programs have helped over 6,500 entrepreneurs raise over $1.75BN in funding. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 95 countries, our mission is to empower communities of talented and motivated people to build impactful technology companies worldwide.
- Venture Cafe (http://venturecafetokyo.org/): Our vision is to connect Tokyo (& Japan) along with our global network – based individuals, communities and organizations into one tightly woven successful innovation network. Free to join and drinks will be provided!