※Please note this session is a hybrid session meaning you can participate either in person or online. If you’d like to participate in person, please pre-register yourself here (Peatix). (For online participation, you can pre-register yourself in this page.)
Organizer | 主催者：Openfor.co X Founder Institute Japan X Female Founder Initiative X Venture Cafe Tokyo
Venue | 現地会場 ：CIC Tokyo（東京都港区虎ノ門1-17-1 虎ノ門ヒルズビジネスタワー 15F）
Description | 概要：
Calling all women entrepreneurs in Japan! Join us for an engaging hybrid event, the Female Founder Roundtable: Collaboration Strategies to Overcome Challenges in Japan. This exclusive gathering is designed to empower and inspire you on your entrepreneurial journey. Network with accomplished women entrepreneurs, gain valuable insights, and explore effective collaboration strategies. Discover innovative approaches that have propelled businesses forward in the Japanese market. Don’t miss this opportunity to overcome challenges and achieve your business goals. Register now and be part of this dynamic event!
- Tulika (Bhatia) Garg, Founder & CEO at SOROR – The Sisters Edit
- Orgil Ganbat, Co-Founder & COO at Gertech
- Paola Bellucci Ortolan, Co-Founder & CEO at Cocoon
- Naoko Fujihira, Co-Founder & CEO at Kachibin
- Uranzaya Baasanjav, Founder atSpecdest
- Yu Li Shein, Co-Founder, and CEO of Openfor.co, Co-Director of Founder Institute Japan, CEO of Silicon Valley Branch of Global Innovation Consulting Inc.
Who Should Attend?
- Women entrepreneurs who are seeking inspiration, guidance, and practical strategies to overcome challenges on their journey to success
- Business owners who want to achieve their goals and navigate the unique challenges of the Japanese market
- Individuals interested in learning about collaboration strategies and how they can be leveraged to overcome hurdles in the entrepreneurial landscape
- Entrepreneurs who wish to connect with accomplished women entrepreneurs and expand their professional network
- Women who want to be part of a supportive community and engage in meaningful discussions with like-minded individuals
- Those who are looking to gain insights into innovative approaches, effective partnerships, and collaborative initiatives that have driven business success in Japan
- Ambitious individuals, whether just starting out or with years of experience, who are determined to overcome obstacles and achieve their entrepreneurial dreams in Japan
What is the Agenda?
- Introduction about Founder Institute
- Talks from women entrepreneurs regarding their collaboration strategies to overcome challenges in Japan
- Question and Answer Session
- Networking Session
About the Ecosystem Organizations:
Openfor.co (https://www.openfor.co/): Openfor.co is a global B2B collaboration platform and marketplace with a growing network of 3000 companies from 20 different countries. We support people and organizations seeking growth, influence, and agility to build the next generation of products and services through building meaningful collaborations. We provide training, program development, collab marketplace and promotions for your business development and Go-To-Market goals.
Founder Institute Japan (https://fi.co): The Founder Institute is the world’s most proven network to turn ideas into fundable startups, and startups into global businesses. Since 2009, our structured accelerator programs have helped over 6,500 entrepreneurs raise over $1.75BN in funding. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 95 countries, our mission is to empower communities of talented and motivated people to build impactful technology companies worldwide.
Female Founder Initiative (http://www.femalefounderinitiative.com) : The Female Founder Initiative was formed in 2016 to create more opportunities for women to build successful companies through Founder Institute’s global pre-seed accelerator program. The mission of the Female Founder Initiative is to help women around the world start, build, and fund their startup companies with the goal of having female-founded companies be 40% of Founder Institute’s 2021 Portfolio. We created the initiative with the overarching goal of leveraging the Founder Institute’s scope (180+ cities, 65+ countries) to make the global technology sector more gender-balanced.
Venture Cafe (http://venturecafetokyo.org/): Our vision is to connect Tokyo (& Japan) along with our global network – based individuals, communities and organizations into one tightly woven successful innovation network.
Free to join and drinks will be provided!